Skip to content

High-End Women’s Fashion Lot #Z302

Elevate your inventory with our exclusive high-end women’s fashion lot. This summer collection boasts 1,000 pieces of trendy tops and a versatile mix of summer essentials, perfect for fashion-forward resellers.

Piece Count Per Gaylord:1000
Condition:Surplus / New
Ex-worksMiami

Minimum Purchase: 1 PALLET

Please note: We do not sell products directly online to ensure personalized service and offer the best possible deals. Additionally, our inventory moves quickly as customers often purchase entire lots directly from our warehouse. For more information and to discuss your requirements, please click "Inquire Now" to contact us.

Category: Tags: , ,

Description

Discover the hidden gems in our premium women’s summer fashion collection. This exclusive lot features a diverse assortment of stylish and trendy garments, perfect for fashion-forward individuals and bulk buyers seeking high-quality merchandise.

Highlights:

  • Wide Assortment: Each pallet includes a generous mix of 1,000 pieces, primarily consisting of fashionable summer tops (85%). The remaining 15% is a variety of other summer essentials, including dresses, shorts, skirts, joggers, leggings, and more.
  • High Quality: Sourced from renowned retailers, these garments are known for their excellent craftsmanship and premium materials.
  • Trendy Styles: The collection features the latest summer trends as well as timeless classics, catering to a wide range of tastes and preferences.
  • Mixed Sizes: The lot contains a variety of sizes, ensuring a broad appeal to different customers.
  • Perfect for Resellers: Ideal for boutique owners, online sellers, and market vendors looking to enhance their inventory with high-end summer fashion items.

Pictures

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “High-End Women’s Fashion Lot #Z302”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *